The SteadiGO glidecam gives videographers the freedom to move around while still capturing smooth, steady footage!
side by side video showing hand-held vs stabilized, shot with a DSLR video camera.
It’s easy to see the difference not only in steadiness but also in cinematic style. With the SteadiGO in use the production value increases immensely giving the video a seamless, professional look.
Here we go over some basic tips to help maximize your SteadiGO's capabilities.
- Walking heel to toe in a smooth, flowing motion helps to keep your body stable.
- Keeping good posture with a straight back helps lessen user fatigue so you can shoot comfortably and for longer.
- Keep your elbow at a 90 degree angle to help with controlling the rig.
- Holding the steadycam out away from your body (arm extended) while in motion also helps to reduce shake as your arm acts as a shock absorber.
Steady Running Footage
The cameraman chased a runner up Mt.Chorcorua while using a SteadiGO handheld steady cam and Canon t3i HDSLR.
This video shows hot to set up your video camera on the SteadiGO video camera stabilizer.
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 1 lb | Weight Capacity: 4 lbs
- DSLR, Mirrorless, Camcorder Compatible
- Camera Mounting Screws (2)
- Counter Balancing Weights (22)
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty!